Dare I ask, but Wisconsin members?

chevy4x4trucks

Anyone from Wisconsin? I live in Milwaukee area and wouldn't mind meeting up w/ some members for a few drinks and helping w/ some truck mods biggrin.gif

Im just south of Hartford in Ashippun. Maybe 5 miles south of HWY 60 on HWY 67.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am out by Hartford all the time. There doesn't seem to be to many of us WI guys meeting up or anything.

Yeah, the few clubs I found in WI seem pretty small. There is nowhere ( at least down here ) to wheel! I had a k5 and the tranny fried, I found a tranny for $400 but figured whats the point of having a big truck with nowhere to drive it other than on pavement? So I scrapped the truck.. now I just have to get rid of the 33's taking up massive space in my little garage! I may end up getting a little Tracker in the future though. Decent on gas and kinda cute

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Checking in from La Crosse, WI (west side, on the Mississippi; basically right where the south border of MN is).

I went through this thread, but everyone I saw was on the east side of the state. Is there anyone that is on the west side at all??

I originally got on here asking about my truck before I bought it. Since then, I haven't really been on here much.

• 8 months later...

This is an old thread but I thought I would hit it up anyway. Originally born and raised in Belleville (20 miles south of Madison) but am stationed in North Carolina with the Marines. Will be driving the diesel home later this summer to spend some time with family. :dunno: