Illinoisains?

antig24

Ohare area

From your spare bedroom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all!

are there any true 4x4 or off road enthusiast shops around that you recommend? currently living in central illinois, but dont mind a moderate drive. I would like to have a simple leveling kit installed by someone who is a pro. And like every mod, this will be the first step toward the sickness

• Like 1

X2? Who does lifts and axle work??

I've had several cars (mustangs) done by Suburban Drive Lines in Villa Park IL. I know they do great work and a ton of lift/axle work.

Andy Miodynski

• Like 1

Hey all!

are there any true 4x4 or off road enthusiast shops around that you recommend? currently living in central illinois, but dont mind a moderate drive. I would like to have a simple leveling kit installed by someone who is a pro. And like every mod, this will be the first step toward the sickness

Where are you located? I've heard great things about 2 Brothers Custom Trucks in Springfield. Here's a link to their website...http://www.2brotherscustomtrucks.com/

• Like 2

I'm just south of Ohare airport

Sent from the future using a Fax

Where are you located? I've heard great things about 2 Brothers Custom Trucks in Springfield. Here's a link to their website...http://www.2brotherscustomtrucks.com/

I live IN Springfield now and had no idea they were around. Thanks for the info.

May have to check em' out. We sold the country place with the pole barn, so I am kinda SOL for convenient work areas. Unless I drive 2+ hours to the farm.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.