Dpf Is A Piece Of Junk Or The Lmm Duramax Is

Why does he need smoke? All your doing with blowing a bunch of smoke is not burning Diesel. Whats the point?

i know its pointless, it just DUMPS fuel doesnt make any power. but one time we were at an intersection and these kids were in a civic with a subwoofer just blastin some annoying crap all their windows were down, their caps were on all sideways. they couldnt be positioned better to get smoked LOL, he flipped the switch and the light went green and POOF they were breathin out the windows and they turned their crappy music OFF and we could hear our johnny cash again. thats why he has a "smoke" tune AHAHAHA :):):)

I had a guy do that to me while on my bike......... If his punk a$$ had pulled over I would have used his broken body to clog up that smoke belching tail pipe.

hell yeah, i'll get the cummins retard with the old 24valve that had the little knob you could crank to raise fuel amount thus blowing smoke....its idiotic and pointless let alone ruining the motor...if i had a diesel that thing would be treated like gold

you guys asked lol....you gotta remember where i live. we are all relatively young all of my buddies, under 35 anyways...we all make great money. its an oil boom town...we dont care about our trucks that much, just enough to get a tire bitin girl into it, we all beat the crap out of them for two years then buy another one. plus in alberta, nobody gets in trouble for takin DPF's off or cats. now as for the guy on the bike, id be pissed too. these kids were in a little civic eyeballin us sittin behind the tail pipe listenin too some crappy music....you guys would do it too....sorry if a little black smoke offends you :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is the truck right here, we put on a set of old ass 33's on the back and did a bunch of burnouts. its an 07 LMM, 5 inch straight pipe, industrial injection compound twin turbo's, stage 5 suncoast tranny, industrial injection injectors, lift pump whooooole wack of other crap. it moves pretty good, this isnt a smoke tune on this video this is a burnout....i helped him with building this thing, lift kit, twins, tranny and tuning. we did it all ourselfs. this truck is amazing...wants to sell it to me in the spring. soon as he gets his 2011, i might buy this.

http://www.youtube.com/user/cainer70#p/a/u/1/K-9OgrReYXY

Why does he need smoke? All your doing with blowing a bunch of smoke is not burning Diesel. Whats the point?

i know its pointless, it just DUMPS fuel doesnt make any power. but one time we were at an intersection and these kids were in a civic with a subwoofer just blastin some annoying crap all their windows were down, their caps were on all sideways. they couldnt be positioned better to get smoked LOL, he flipped the switch and the light went green and POOF they were breathin out the windows and they turned their crappy music OFF and we could hear our johnny cash again. thats why he has a "smoke" tune AHAHAHA :):):)

I had a guy do that to me while on my bike......... If his punk a$$ had pulled over I would have used his broken body to clog up that smoke belching tail pipe.

hell yeah, i'll get the cummins retard with the old 24valve that had the little knob you could crank to raise fuel amount thus blowing smoke....its idiotic and pointless let alone ruining the motor...if i had a diesel that thing would be treated like gold

you guys asked lol....you gotta remember where i live. we are all relatively young all of my buddies, under 35 anyways...we all make great money. its an oil boom town...we dont care about our trucks that much, just enough to get a tire bitin girl into it, we all beat the crap out of them for two years then buy another one. plus in alberta, nobody gets in trouble for takin DPF's off or cats. now as for the guy on the bike, id be pissed too. these kids were in a little civic eyeballin us sittin behind the tail pipe listenin too some crappy music....you guys would do it too....sorry if a little black smoke offends you :D

You know, I think I like this guy. He knows what he is and what he likes with no pretensions. I just want to know what a "tire bitin girl" is and where I can get one.

i know its pointless, it just DUMPS fuel doesnt make any power. but one time we were at an intersection and these kids were in a civic with a subwoofer just blastin some annoying crap all their windows were down, their caps were on all sideways. they couldnt be positioned better to get smoked LOL, he flipped the switch and the light went green and POOF they were breathin out the windows and they turned their crappy music OFF and we could hear our johnny cash again. thats why he has a "smoke" tune AHAHAHA :flag::lol::D

you guys asked lol....you gotta remember where i live. we are all relatively young all of my buddies, under 35 anyways...we all make great money. its an oil boom town...we dont care about our trucks that much, just enough to get a tire bitin girl into it, we all beat the crap out of them for two years then buy another one. plus in alberta, nobody gets in trouble for takin DPF's off or cats. now as for the guy on the bike, id be pissed too. these kids were in a little civic eyeballin us sittin behind the tail pipe listenin too some crappy music....you guys would do it too....sorry if a little black smoke offends you :lol:

You know, I think I like this guy. He knows what he is and what he likes with no pretensions. I just want to know what a "tire bitin girl" is and where I can get one.

im pictureing one of the ravaged looking types that hang around the truck stops, the elusive creatures known as lot lizards :D

i know its pointless, it just DUMPS fuel doesnt make any power. but one time we were at an intersection and these kids were in a civic with a subwoofer just blastin some annoying crap all their windows were down, their caps were on all sideways. they couldnt be positioned better to get smoked LOL, he flipped the switch and the light went green and POOF they were breathin out the windows and they turned their crappy music OFF and we could hear our johnny cash again. thats why he has a "smoke" tune AHAHAHA :lol::D:)

you guys asked lol....you gotta remember where i live. we are all relatively young all of my buddies, under 35 anyways...we all make great money. its an oil boom town...we dont care about our trucks that much, just enough to get a tire bitin girl into it, we all beat the crap out of them for two years then buy another one. plus in alberta, nobody gets in trouble for takin DPF's off or cats. now as for the guy on the bike, id be pissed too. these kids were in a little civic eyeballin us sittin behind the tail pipe listenin too some crappy music....you guys would do it too....sorry if a little black smoke offends you :lol:

im pictureing one of the ravaged looking types that hang around the truck stops, the elusive creatures known as lot lizards :D

ahahahahha thats funny, no you guys know the type. the ones that go after guys with nice trucks. they always where daisy dukes and always ask to drive ur truck...thats the type. lots of them up here, they dont want you. but they will use you to get closer to ur wallet and most of all drive ur truck....tire biter :flag:

I love the human thought process, how everything eventually turns into something funny. I love it!

So the DPF came off this weekend and now I'm getting 24.5 MPG on the highway. So it was hurting the fuel mileage for sure.

Must be down one of them Fourteeners.

Mark.

I love the human thought process, how everything eventually turns into something funny. I love it!

So the DPF came off this weekend and now I'm getting 24.5 MPG on the highway. So it was hurting the fuel mileage for sure.

perfect!!

Must be down one of them Fourteeners.

Mark.

About 5400 ft cruising 65 down a fairly flat highway.

Archived