Nw Florida/se Alabama Truck Owners

Chris

i was likin the 98 beach run. my truck is not near show worthy. i wont even wash it for this. but starting in like pcola and going to destin or panama city beach

all the ricers hang out a bayfront on say night from like 9ish to 11 then go to TGI fridays off airport and some of my friends go out there with the domestic fast cars/trucks but keep away from the ricers

ehhh race850= dumbasses! i know why there are gone. bunch of ricers took off all of the area going town to town racing all over and through traffic and in small towns. when they all got cought they said oh were doing a bull run/ scavenger hunt for race850.com to the cops dumbasses

We as in my friends and i started bayfront back in 1999 and it went on b4 us but just not as big and was cool till about 5 years ago then we starter going to Fridays instead and then the ricers found us there and are killing that seine! We used to go to ellison and race all night long till the sun came up and had a great time. Then they found us there and now has speed bumps. We Even went as far a food tiger in cantonment and had cops sitting in middle of road in the grass clocking us while we raced lol then they found us there and killed it!!!!

thats why i got out of it. i remember the bullrun crap. i called them dumbasses. some were cool. i work with a few of them. i like them and can count on them, but a lot of them were stupid. the ones i know would only race in holt on the drag strip

well like i said i want to do a meet and cruise. maybe stop for some wings and a beer on the way or something. i am curious and want to see everyones trucks. bounce off ideas, advice. stuff like that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived