And The Biggest Ripoff Of The Year Award Goes To...

EZ_

MrTailLight.com!

For the low price of $50 plus tax, you can have your lo beams, hi beams, drls, and fogs all come on when you turn on your brights! Is this guy serious? I did this mod for $.97 (the cost of a double pack of diodes). Then again, I had to use a couple drops of solder and flux...so that puts the cost up to well over a dollar.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people get ripped off on automotive related products for the sake of convenience.

http://www.mrtaillight.com/product_info.ph...91be36a7109bf32

Well 50$ would be reasonable to me if it came with instructions, heat shrink and all the other required supplies. And a battery post extender would be handy I guess.

It's only 50$ I think the dealer rapes more than that in one visit.

Who the hell would want all the lights on at the same time anyways, it would just annoy people plus its illegal.

If you offroading alot thats what offroad lights would be for. IMO

Who the hell would want all the lights on at the same time anyways, it would just annoy people plus its illegal.

If you offroading alot thats what offroad lights would be for. IMO

Exactly. There's a reason they all don't come on at the same time.

Why WOULDN'T you want your lo's and fogs to stay on when your brights are on?? It's easily 2x brighter than the stock GM setup and costs virtually nothing. I live out in rural texas and I can't tell you how much easier it is to spot deer running across the road with all your lights on vs. the stock config.

Why WOULDN'T you want your lo's and fogs to stay on when your brights are on?? It's easily 2x brighter than the stock GM setup and costs virtually nothing. I live out in rural texas and I can't tell you how much easier it is to spot deer running across the road with all your lights on vs. the stock config.

I can understand your reason and that makes sense. A lot of people ask about doing it and want to drive around in the city and heavily populated areas thus blinding everyone because they think it looks cool. There are lots of times when I would like my fogs to work with brights but I wouldn't want them automatically coming on all together all the time.

Ya, I've seen those guys driving around the city with their 8k HID kits with the quad or six beam mod and it's really annoying. I never really have my brights on unless I'm on a dark country road or somewhere with no traffic, so it works out great for me

Ya all those guys that run around with super bright headlights and all six lights on.

I keep a hand held million candle power spotlight within reach, to blast back of course.

Been thinking about upgradeing it to 3 million candle powers, 19.99 at canadian tire, its the cheapest upgrade I've ever done to my truck.

Archived