In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Black Bear Phone Number

• 1 year later...

Ive asked for it numerous times... And everything is thru email, I know there busy but theres been times i havent gotten a return email for 7-10 days.. The autocal isnt very user freindly.and Im no dummmy with a computer.

It would be very nice and convient to be able to speak with someone!

Justin has helped me by logging himself into my computer to get the file/s into the autocal...but even then when i tried to get it in the truck there was an error and couldnt get the file into the vehicle computer...

It is much easier to track all transcripts via email, as we don't have the time to chat on the phone due to the queue of other customers also in line for email responses and tunes.

We are happy to help anyone out with the AutoCal, but many times it is just simply the customer skipping a step in the instructions.

Ron,

The only time I have seen anyone not receive an email 7-10 days is when they send multiple emails. Our server shows us emails in the order received based on most recent submitted.

ok, and yea a couple times i emailed and forgot a comment or question so i emailed again..

justin was supposed to get into my computer this morning but times didnt work out...

Is he available now?? Its 8:30 here now,

Nothing fishy about that. No need for more than 1 email, they will get back to you. They are a proven reliable company and are great people. They are even willing to help if you are not one of their customers. Read through their posts and you'll see that.

Sent from my iPhone4S

using Tapatalk

Edited by BlackZ71Silverado

Ive asked for it numerous times... And everything is thru email, I know there busy but theres been times i havent gotten a return email for 7-10 days..

Smells fishy to me....

If you have a fishy smell, perhaps you should check yourself. :D Black Bear is perfectly legit and above board. They provide an excellent product and have tons of satisfied customers. If you aren't comfortable asking your questions by email then perhaps you need stay away from the internet. If your sig line is aimed at BBP, you are way off base and should remove it.

You can ask your questions in this forum too. Plenty of people can answer them. You won't be asking a question that someone else hasn't already asked

Edited by txab

Ive been dealing with justin and BBP since February, and I have nothing but good things to say about him and the company. I met Justin for my first tune and he seems to be a real stand-up guy.

Sometimes we forget that we are not the only customer they have. Patience is a virtue, and they will ge back to you ASAP.

• Like 1

I've dealt with them for over 2 years and nothing but awesome results and customer service. They are crazy busy all of the time and that is what I want. That means they know WTF they are doing! I don't care if they need a day or a few to respond. So if it's fishy to ya, you could go get a subpar tune somewhere else. :flag:

ok, and yea a couple times i emailed and forgot a comment or question so i emailed again..

justin was supposed to get into my computer this morning but times didnt work out...

Is he available now?? Its 8:30 here now,

Justin emailed you back yesterday at 5PM PST and didn't hear back from you. He doesn't monitor the forums so he didn't see your response here.