Arizona?

Mattallica

stay away from flagstaff,its waaay too evspensive to live here.Its a real nice place to visit but thats it.alot of southern az people come up here in the summer to get away from the heat,and in the winter to play in the snow.i'm paying $1080 a month in rent just for a 2br apt.i really want to move south of here

You can easily pay that amount for a 2 bedroom apartment in a nice area in the Phx metro area. You can pay a lot less but you would be sacrificing a lot as well.

• 1 month later...

I too am looking to relocate to the chandler area in 2-3 years once the gf(soon to be fiance) finishes physical therapy school. We both hate the Wisconsin winters and prefer dry heat weather. Being able to ride my motorcycle all year long sounds great to me. Plus houses are less expensive than here.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Has anyone driven up north and played in the snow? We went up to flagstaff in January but there was hardly any snow below 9,000ft.

And I'd like to drive the Apache trail again this year before it gets hot. I think the new shocks and some <10lbs less in each tire will be an improvement over last time.

Archived