Post Pictures Of Your Trucks

JRLZ71

Looking through all these pictures of your rides, yeah they are nice trucks and well kept, but not really any customization just wheels and tires on some.  Some of you just have stock trucks, I can go see that at the dealership...

I guess i am confused on what the thread is about, I thought i would get some ideas for my own rig.

Well, the title says "Post Pictures of your Trucks", so I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the thread is about posting pictures of your truck:dunno:

From the original poster

"Seems like there are a lot of questions on here about suspension setups, what will fit, what tire looks best, or what will my truck look like with this lift and size tires. Also, people just like seeing pictures. Doesn't matter what you have... lifted, leveled, lowered, stock... just post pictures of your ride, and what you have done to it!"

Some people are just proud of what they have and want to share it. 

Edited by Daly
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Daly said:

Well, the title says "Post Pictures of your Trucks", so I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the thread is about posting pictures of your truck:dunno:

From the original poster

"Seems like there are a lot of questions on here about suspension setups, what will fit, what tire looks best, or what will my truck look like with this lift and size tires. Also, people just like seeing pictures. Doesn't matter what you have... lifted, leveled, lowered, stock... just post pictures of your ride, and what you have done to it!"

Some people are just proud of what they have and want to share it. 

You are right, I know, I was just hoping to get some ideas is all. :P I love to see everyones own unique rigs

On 12/30/2017 at 2:14 PM, tooch420 said:

Looking through all these pictures of your rides, yeah they are nice trucks and well kept, but not really any customization just wheels and tires on some.  Some of you just have stock trucks, I can go see that at the dealership...

I guess i am confused on what the thread is about, I thought i would get some ideas for my own rig.

I love looking at the custom trucks as well try looking on custom offsets web site their customers have a data base of trucks. I swear I could look at those trucks all day. 

• Like 1

Been awhile since I visited. Lots of water under/over the bridge. These are the last pics of the Chevy SilverNali I will post. After having her 10 years,  I sold her yesterday.  She was a good girl..87,760 miles of solid performance. No leaks, no issues.  I replaced her with the enemy..a 2018 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road. All my best to all y'all here in GM land.

1 - Copy.jpg

4 - Copy.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

^ Clean Truck, there's something about the slammed long wheel based dually's that have always caught my eye.  4 Speed O.D. Automatic, assume that's a 4L80E...  It's too bad you're only getting 290 HP from that built 454, seems really low unless I'm missing something?   Either way, nice work on the truck!  It's got a nice street stance...

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 12:03 AM, tooch420 said:

You are right, I know, I was just hoping to get some ideas is all. :P I love to see everyones own unique rigs

You need to go to the Vehicle Builds section to see  what your looking for.

My 2013 Sierra SLT with the 6.2, 4" CST suspension lift with Bilsteins on all four corners, 20x10 Hostile Havoks and Toyo 295/55/20 MT's. It's not a new truck but I've been pretty happy with it. Plan to keep it for awhile till I find something I like better.

SCH_4716.jpg

SCH_4706.jpg

• Like 2