Have You Smoked A Hemi 5.7 Today?

mikewood31

What do you drive?

nothing at the moment, I sold my POS GM truck.

you drive nothing . not even a car . So you sold your truck to replace it with nothing . That means you dont have a job, and you are some kid that is being annoying or some older washed out guy that has no money and is always complaining about other peoples stuff that its not good enough and always thinks what is best and what he would do but you dont have even a truck. Its always poor losers that think they know everything lol or have all the answer lol .

:lol:

I meant I don't have a truck. We do have 2 cars.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you drive?

you drive nothing . not even a car . So you sold your truck to replace it with nothing . That means you dont have a job, and you are some kid that is being annoying or some older washed out guy that has no money and is always complaining about other peoples stuff that its not good enough and always thinks what is best and what he would do but you dont have even a truck. Its always poor losers that think they know everything lol or have all the answer lol .

Couldn't have said it better myself!

What do you drive?

:lol:

I meant I don't have a truck. We do have 2 cars.

LOL............and the fair tale continues. This just keeps getting better. (we meaning my mommy and daddy)

that is what i was thinking when he said "we" i was thinking that just proves that he is a kid. When I lived at home with my parents I use to say we all the time becuase that was the family I was in . Now that I am on my own I say I even if your married you dont say we lol .

that is what i was thinking when he said "we" i was thinking that just proves that he is a kid. When I lived at home with my parents I use to say we all the time becuase that was the family I was in . Now that I am on my own I say I even if your married you dont say we lol .

"We" have been married since 1991.

But, I can be whatever you wnat me to be, so let your imagination run wild. Whatever makes ya feel better. Doesn't bother me in the least. ;)

What do you drive?

Why even hang around? I too sold my POS Ford but you don't see me over there Trolling around. You sure you don't just miss driving a real truck... why else would you still be here???

Because I am not brand loyal to any brand. I know a LOT about GM trucks, specifically the GMT400/800/900 platforms. I would not rule out another GM truck, just not a GMT900. GM has a LOT to prove to me with the next gen. I may buy an F150, but I am debating waiting until the new gen comes out to see what improvements they made.

You got 2 years before that to happens. Every brand puts out a lemon or two. I myself had two F150's and both had transmission issue (02,05). I've been driving GM cars for a long time and it was about time to switch brands over on my truck. IMO Ford has the best looking truck out there... mostly referring to the 04-08 and pre 96. but if it can't hold up there is no point in wasting my mony on it. I put a transmission in my 2005 F150 last year and it only had 66K miles on it. That truck also had spark plug issues, fuel injector issues, and a laundry list of other crap that broke... in the firts 5K miles I had to have the entire sunroof assembly and headliner replaced. That was the end of my relationship with Ford.

Now, My sister and my wife's brother both have GMT900's as does 2 coworkers and none of them have had issues with theirs. Maybe you just had a bad truck. Either I would still think you would need something to drive..

You got 2 years before that to happens. Every brand puts out a lemon or two. I myself had two F150's and both had transmission issue (02,05). I've been driving GM cars for a long time and it was about time to switch brands over on my truck. IMO Ford has the best looking truck out there... mostly referring to the 04-08 and pre 96. but if it can't hold up there is no point in wasting my mony on it. I put a transmission in my 2005 F150 last year and it only had 66K miles on it. That truck also had spark plug issues, fuel injector issues, and a laundry list of other crap that broke... in the firts 5K miles I had to have the entire sunroof assembly and headliner replaced. That was the end of my relationship with Ford.

Now, My sister and my wife's brother both have GMT900's as does 2 coworkers and none of them have had issues with theirs. Maybe you just had a bad truck. Either I would still think you would need something to drive..

I am not condemning GMT900's based solely on my experience with mine. That would be stupid. I condemned them based on my experience along with my assessment of their build quality (or lack thereof) in general. Even outside of the many issues I had, the quality simply was not there. And most, if not all, of the issues I experienced are fairly common. GM dropped the ball big time on this gen truck, and it is somewhat understandable (but not forgiveable) due to the state of their corporation during development.

I am not condemning GMT900's based solely on my experience with mine. That would be stupid. I condemned them based on my experience along with my assessment of their build quality (or lack thereof) in general. Even outside of the many issues I had, the quality simply was not there. And most, if not all, of the issues I experienced are fairly common. GM dropped the ball big time on this gen truck, and it is somewhat understandable (but not forgiveable) due to the state of their corporation during development.

again with the why even hang around. I can tell you first hand that I learned a lot on the Ford forums. There were always someone posting the same issues I was experiencing... That to me doesn't sound good about any vehicle. I don't see no where new the same amout of post for problems with these trucks here or on the other forum I am on.

So if you are not going to forgive them why not just move one. Who knows, maybe you are just 15 or something. lol eithway good luck with your journey :seeya:

Sorry, I am not going anywhere. Why do you and the others get all butthurt and make juvenile accusations just because my opinion doesn't match yours anyway?

You guys all need to grow up!

Why does everyone keep feeding the troll :dunno: If you don't listen/respond, they just go away :dunno:

The irony here is that the butthurt people here attacking me are disturbing the site (which is by definition "trolling") more so than I ever have.

Archived