In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shredzy

How do you get any response from GMPartsDirect.com?

So how does one ever get in contact with or get an e-mail response from GMPartsDirect.com on an order?

I've sent e-mails and even private messages here on the site without acknowledgement from them.

So much for customer service.

At this point, not a satisfied customer.

I highly doubt they check this site regularly. Whenever I needed a part verified for my truck I've always received a quick response using:

[email protected]

Remember, they're a dealership and are only available "dealership hours" which most likely means M-F 9 to 5 or something like that.

You could also try this:

http://www.gmpartsdi...og/frameset.cfm

Not that it helps, but I refuse to order from any online business that doesn't have a direct-line phone number. Other than a big one like Amazon, I usually call them before placing an order to verify that they exist. It's different with ebay, since you have them to work through if an issue happens.

Interesting... I've emailed them 3 or 4 different times, usually at night after work, and I received a response the next morning each time (unless it was the weekend.)

I think it's a hit or miss with them. I have sent emails to them about some items in the past and have gotten responses and other times I did not :tumbleweed:

Every time I emailed them on an order I placed a few years ago they never responded. It was over a part they said they had and then it was suddenly out of stock. Then when I emailed them 5 or 6 times about canceling my order with no response it suddenly already shipped. Never again!

I e-mailed them last week... Tuesday, to be exact. I have NOT received a response AT ALL! No excuse for that!

I have always had good luck with GMPartsDirect....On several occasions I had emailed their "customer service" and had a response within 24hrs. Never took any longer than that.

If you are not getting a response, maybe your email is not going through?

Not that it helps, but I refuse to order from any online business that doesn't have a direct-line phone number. Other than a big one like Amazon, I usually call them before placing an order to verify that they exist. It's different with ebay, since you have them to work through if an issue happens.

Agreed. No phone number stated.

If there ever is a problem it can easily turn into a nightmare.

Low prices are one thing.

Zero customer service is another.

Try this:

Flow Chevrolet

1-888-550-3569

Ask for Parts Department

Maybe this will get you some results.

Two weeks ago I ordered the bed rail protectors from them (part # 17802470). They shipped out and got them within 5 days. It was missing a piece and I emailed them and got a response the next day. The day after the missing piece was in the mail with tracking number.

I ordered several different items at different times from them back in 2007-2008 and never had a single problem. All orders where delivered in a timely manner, and prices were much better than most other places.

Maybe I was just lucky. But I have never had any reason to have to contact them.

Good prices. Freights a lil on the high side though...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.