1500 tow mirrors

Knepp1bj

One option, if you ONLY need them for functionality, is to do the "snap on style" mirrors. CIPA makes them, and they work really well, and another newer company, FIT makes them. I bought the FITs off of amazon, for like $40 shipped. They look "almost" stock, and work really well!

The link below shows them on a silver mirror, but if you have the "plain black" factory mirrors, you really cannot tell that they are not factory...

Just an option, if you (like me) have garage clearance issues, or really don't care for the basset-hound ears!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004ME8MZ0/ref=oh_o01_s01_i00_details

Stevens11

How long of trailer are you pulling and do those type of clip on mirrors vibrate much... I am trying to decide if I should go with the clip on since I only tow my trailer back and for a couple times a year from my property up in Utah otherwise my trailer sits on my property during camping season....your input is very much appreciated thanks.

Charlie

Oops... guess I should have read the whole stinking thread first before chiming in my $.02! :nonod:

The ones that I have (and posted the link to) are just like the ones that Stevens11 posted the e-bay link to. Mine, however, were cheaper from Amazon. :D

Charlie, if I may presume to answer your question:

The FIT brand vibrate a little more than the CIPAs that I had for my '97. However, the CIPAs don't fit (read: look, feel secure, etc.) nearly so nice as the FIT ones. IMHO, it is NOT worth the money, because I tow like you do... maybe 1,500 miles per year total. My camper is 33' long, hitch to bumper.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is in the process of getting a set of the tow mirrors installed. This is just a quick cell shot from when I was test fitting the other night, but I will have pics of them on and colormatched hopefully this weekend....

2012-01-12_19-12-00_830.jpg

Archived