GM Parts Direct TERRIBLE experience

After it taking a week to get a straight answer from Gm parts direct in what their pricing is like for Canadians, not only did they lie to me on what my final charges would be, they charge all kinds of bogus fee's for Canadians! There is also no way to get a refund as they make Canadians pay with bank draft or certified cheque. It was also over a MONTH before I received my parts! I ordered $130.00 worth of parts, my final bill all said and done was almost $300!!!!!! spark plugs and mirror caps! small items!

All said and done, it would have been way cheaper to buy the parts at the local GM dealer. I order stuff from the US all the time and have NEVER had problems as I did with them! Gm parts direct HOSES their Canadian customers. Canadian buyers beware!!

They're definitely not consistent with their service. I've had some great experiences and some awful ones as well. One time I had been waiting on my parts for a while and I finally emailed them to see what was going on. They said the parts were in but I hadn't paid them when I actually did. I had to go into my Paypal history and prove it.

I have ordered from them either 3 or 4 times in the past couple of years and have never had a single problem. Maybe I am just lucky, but they will have my buisness until they do screw something up.

Archived