Moisture in Door

My 2012 Silverado Crew cab gets moisture on the outside of the glass everytime I roll down the window. My previous Dodge would only do this after washing the truck but a few hours later would be dry again. Is this something to be concerned about?

I've asked about this on here before mydrain holes are open and the same thing happens to me all the time! It seems the

window felt material is diffrent on the 900's and they retain water causing this! I have three other G.M.'s of diff. makes models

and don't have this problem . What really bugs me on the 900 is when they freaze and the electric openers won't work, .

I've had the heat on high thru the dash vents aimed at the windows and it took some time for them to work!! And as you I don't

know what to do either ....

Al info on this will be a big help to all 900 owners.

P.S.a quick fix to the frozen problem, spray some windsheild DI-Icer around the window to free them up

Dave :thumbs::chevy:

My drain holes in the door are also open. I have also experienced the frozen window problem in the Pacific Northwest winter blast. I park in the garage every night but while parked outside at work during the day it freezes. I would think the first night in the garage would dry out the felt. I guess its back to the dealer to hae them figure it out. I'm building a list and I only have 1300 miles on it.

Archived