Brand new (kind of) 2011 take offs 18" Z71 5spokes

Brian66D

I bought my truck brand new and slapped 20" wheels on it right away. My truck was a dealer trade so it did have approx 150 miles on it when it came in to my possession. A safe bet is to say these wheels and tires have less than 250 miles on them.

Just kicking around options here. They have TPMS in them still (the ones that came with my truck), and have the Bridgestone Dueller ATs on them.

We all know what the 18" Z71 5 spoke wheels look like. They are out in my garage, where they have been since september....but I will try to remember to snap a couple of quick pictures tomorrow.

I doubt I will ever get rid of my tahoe 20" wheels so I've decided to sell these.

I could probably get a lot more money by breaking them down and selling separately wheels/tpms/tires but this is more painless.

Shoot me your offers!

Picture is NOT MINE, just for reference. mine do have the OWL dueller tires, not full blackwall (same everything as in picture)

new_2011_silverado_z71_18_wheels_tires_thomasville_975_94920526759406820.jpg

How far from the Indiana Border? Any corrosion from the wheel weights?

PM ME with a price if the above deal falls through

Thanks!

How far from the Indiana Border? Any corrosion from the wheel weights?

PM ME with a price if the above deal falls through

Thanks!

No corrosion at all. They were on the truck for a very short amount of time. I was half tempted to pull the wheel weights off and have one of my techs re balance all the tires....but they weren't even on my truck for a day so it wasn't worth it. They have been keeping my boat company in the garage collecting dust...

It used to take me 2.5 hours to get to West Lafayette to go visit my buddies when we were still in COOLedge....So considering you're straight south...I'd say it would be about the same distance.

Archived