Members rating on OEM Parts Direct inc.

Just bought Chrome Wheel nuts with 4 locking nuts from

Oem Parts Direct inc and delt with Robbie, best price on the net and excellent service was very fast to reply to any questions or concerns.

Thanks again and will do more buisness for sure, if you need any GM acc. give them or Robbie a call or PM.

WWW.OEMPARTSDIRECTINC.COM

I just mounted up the set of LTZ 20" wheels I bought from OEMPARTSDIRECTINC and Robbie, and am very pleased with them. Smooth, honest transaction and service; I recommend this vendor and will do more business with them.

Glad everyone is happy! Makes me enjoy doing this that much more! Thanks again, seeing these responses this morning surely made my day.

Keep in mind I am a one man show. I do this in my spare time. I have one assistant that helps me during the week, other than that, you are dealing directly with either him (Timmy) or me. No charades, no unanswered phone calls, and we are around virtually 24/7 year round!

• 1 month later...

Just mounted up my ck375 22" wheels I bought from Robbie. They were packaged so well there was no way those wheels were getting scratched. In addition, the person that mounted the tires did an excellent job and there wasn't a single mark on them from the mounting. I highly recommend Robbie and OEM Parts Direct Inc. and would purchase from them again.

1d409b08.jpg

Archived