Added AIRAID smooth intake tube.......

Do these air intakes really improve much over stock ? It looks like such a cheap part to make from a factory you think Gm would just make it right to begin with ?
they shape the oem one to be quiet

Do these air intakes really improve much over stock ? It looks like such a cheap part to make from a factory you think Gm would just make it right to begin with ?
they shape the oem one to be quiet

Does the non quiet one sound like a vacuum ....

the day i got my truck i put a factory replacement k&N and u could tell it was on there. This you can tell its on there and i love the grunt sound at high rpm's too!. This setup only makes like 3-5hp less the the $300+full kits. So well worth it to me.

i got mine from local shop for $115 shipped but i know the owner.

Basically no

I sent Justin (blackbear) a log file ad it didn't need any changes based on adding the tube. It does look and sound better IMO

There is no real gain from the intake tube. The chambers on the OEM setup don't hurt power at all, they just quiet things down. That was straight from someone who knows GM powertrains better than anyone else I can think of.

Archived