FS- NEW Set of 4 Wheels - Method Standard Black 20x10 -24 Offset 6x5.5

AllBlkdOut07

After a week, I've decided to sell these go in a different direction.

I opened one box and took a couple pics, the other three boxes haven't been opened and are still sealed from Method.

Shipping across country to say CA might be a deal breaker for some since I'm in NJ. Quickly priced out shipping through FedEx Ground which was CHEAPER than UPS, and based on the weight and size of the wheel/box I calulated actual shipping costs for all 4 wheels combined to CA approx $175, Texas approx $150, and KY approx $85 just to give an idea on shipping costs. I can provide a more accurate shipping quote if you provide a zip.

NEW Set of 4 Wheels - Method Standard Black 20x10 -24 Offset 6x5.5

Asking $900 + actual shipping.

If you ship to a business it'll save you an extra $10-12 total on shipping versus home delivery. The closer you are to NJ the less shipping will be obviously. FREE Pickup for anyone local.

method1.jpg

method2.jpg

method3.jpg

What is your zip code? I live in southeast PA.

07866 where in PA are you? The pick up price would be a better deal obviously.

Sent from my Allblackedout iPhone using Tapatalk

They would look great, but I have another wheel in mind which might look slightly better on my truck.

I think you mean slightly more demonic

Yes

Sent from my Allblackedout iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

How far will these wheels stick out past the body with tires on them?

They would stick out about 1.44" further than a 20x9 with a 0 offset for comparison. My current wheels are a 20x9 with a 0 offset.

But I have fender flares on too. So you would have to find a picture of a GMT900 with a 20x9 with a 0 offset to get a better idea of 1.44" further they would stick out without fender flares.

Here's an older pic of my truck when I still had the GG with fender flares and a 20x9 0 offset.

allblkdout07_btm5.jpg

Archived