know of any tuners around saskatchewan

magnum1717

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Tiger Automotive has custon programs that are available from Joel Paynton I believe or they used to. They plug your vehicle into the laptop, gather the info they need and then send it off. When it is ready you stop back in and in 15 min. your vehicle is programed. They will also remove the program if you ever need warranty work done on your truck so GM does not see you have had any mods done.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys. got my truck tuned by Performance Plus in Saskatoon, Sask. the guy hopped in my truck with me, hooked up his laptop and we drove for about an hour. we did 0-60 about 15 times. WOW did he ever change my truck. cost about $900 though. well worth it for what my truck can do now.

hey guys. got my truck tuned by Performance Plus in Saskatoon, Sask. the guy hopped in my truck with me, hooked up his laptop and we drove for about an hour. we did 0-60 about 15 times. WOW did he ever change my truck. cost about $900 though. well worth it for what my truck can do now.

$900?!?!?!?!? You got jacked buddy. I paid $400 for a data logger with Joel, he wouldn't get out of my truck until I was satisfied.

I can't think of any reason you folks up north can't just use Black Bear- I mean you have email now right? :lol:

If you don't want an in-person that's fine I guess. What the hell is an "email" lolololol does it get delivered to my igloo??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived