Installed readylift 2.25" leveling kit. Pics included

• 2 weeks later...

Did you change up the rear shocks or just use Readlift's shock extenders?

I've got the original shocks still, no extenders.

I'm at about 85,000 Km now, probably about 50,000 since installing the kit and have had no problems.

I've got the original shocks still, no extenders.

I'm at about 85,000 Km now, probably about 50,000 since installing the kit and have had no problems.

Last question, how is the ride quality? Can you notice a difference other than being a little higher?

Thanks

I haven't noticed any change in ride quality at all. It shouldn't affect anything as the suspension components are the same.

I too have the readylift. One of the big sellers for me was that with most of the budget kits, you needed to cut the top of the studs off of the strut's. With readylift, I didn't have too. Then, after whining about the price difference, (readylift is almost 300$, cheap ebay kits about 50$) I found one locally online, for 75$ from a guy who was installing a 4" BDS in his GMT900. That was the clincher! I helped a friend install his 40$ ebay kit, which is still OK but we had issues with the install, some of the supplied parts contacted the cv's , so we had to "customize" them a bit. That's the nice part about GMT900's over the previous IFS design, with torque arms. spring rates stay the same with coil-over suspensions. Factory ride!

• Like 1

• 5 years later...
7 hours ago, Wesleyskyhigh said:

Are them tire 33

Since this thread is over 5 years old, I doubt you'll get a response from the OP. However, if you're asking about the 275/70/18 tires, yes they're just a bit over 33" tall.