GREAT DD For Sale!! 1994 Toyota pickup. 4x4

ChevyMan23

I am selling my DD pickup. I dont ever drive it anymore b/c I dont want to put a car seat in it. It is a 1994 Toyota pickup DLX. It's a great little truck for what it is. It has the 22RE with a 5 speed, and 4x4. The A/C is ICE cold, has tinted windows, CD player, sliding black glass. The truck has 233,000 miles. Two sets of wheels and tires. The set on the truck are practically new Kumho's, 31x10.50. The 2nd set are factory wheels and factory size tires, 50% tread left. The truck has 4 new shocks, new rear brakes, new exhaust including a new cat, new o2 sensor, new muffler, and all new piping. Recently had a brand new head professionally installed, with all new valves, springs, seals, all that. New hoses, new radiator, and new battery. The truck has had the typical Toyota rust. The bed isnt original, and the frame did have some rust in the rear behind the cab, which has also been fixed. I am not gonna hide anything, and you all can ask anything you'd like. This truck will make someone a great work truck, hunting truck, play truck, whatever... I am asking $3000, and am "pretty" firm. Shoot me a message.

IMAG0549.jpg

Archived