What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

Lets see how big we can make this thread haha

today I bought a integration device for my stock HU so i can hook my subs up but got frustrated with the wiring harness and stopped.. i need a write up on how to do this..

• Like 2

Sorry I'm boring today. I only had to take out the trash and recycling to the Recycle Center today. My next project is to set up my inverter in the cab (400 watt). Finally be able to run everything that needs power on the road trips.

Edited by 06SierraZ71

Still in the "shop". Went over entire race car, nut and bolted, new tires, scaled it, new torque are, torsion bars, moved a little weight to the right rear....Cleaned body panels and reinstalled, changed shock gas pressure, rebuilt extra shocks, bought a couple different weight coil springs and a few extra torsion bars.

Still have to change oil, filter, clean air filter, tranny fluid, gear oil, power steering fluid, charge battery, fill fuel jugs, load back everything into the trailer and get ready to go Friday. Also need to mount the new spare tires on the wheels and hang them on the rack inside the trailer after they are grooved and grinded........

Other than that, not doing much at all.

Drove the truck 120 miles south to Los Angeles to go to the veterans hospital and drove back. Achieved 16.66 MPG avg

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Oil change and new spark plugs.

Lifter ticking is gone...but I'm not sure if it is because of the new oil or if the ticking came from a loose plug.

Glad I've discovered the loose plug before it went ballistic and/or ripped out the thread.

Do I really have to check everything when I buy a used truck? Better do, but who's got the time for such BS... :rolleyes: .

so long

j-ten-ner