What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

Been having a "rollercoaster" week:
Sunday, drove to/from church, grabbed some groceries on the way home,
Monday, took the day off, had to race out to kids' high school to change a tire on daughter's Cruze, made it in time to watch my son in the HS' play that evening,
Tuesday, went looking at houses, found the house we want, got it into escrow, went to work, followed shortly after by a trip to Kaiser Urgent Care, for me, where they told me that my foot was broke,
Wednesday, Palmdale to get workman's comp going, and
Today (Thursday), another trip to DR (second opinion), NOT BROKE, and back to work.

Could have asked for a recommendation. I have real estate agents in the family. And why Palmdale? Move out to Kern. Life is better. Commute to Edwards sucks, but 1st week is about over. Also saw some setup for Captain Marvel at work. Brie Larson taking pics before shooting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just now, Chris said:

Could have asked for a recommendation. I have real estate agents in the family. And why Palmdale? Move out to Kern. Life is better. Commute to Edwards sucks, but 1st week is about over. Also saw some setup for Captain Marvel at work. Brie Larson taking pics before shooting.

Moving from California City to Rosamond.  The drive from the house to Plant 10 (Palmdale) SUCKS!!!  The only good thing about the drive to/from Palmdale, yesterday, was listening to a few guys talking on CB19 from Lancaster, Wyoming, and Idaho.  Was wondering what they were shooting this week.  Figured it was either "First Man," or "Captain Marvel."

Moving from California City to Rosamond.  The drive from the house to Plant 10 (Palmdale) SUCKS!!!  The only good thing about the drive to/from Palmdale, yesterday, was listening to a few guys talking on CB19 from Lancaster, Wyoming, and Idaho.  Was wondering what they were shooting this week.  Figured it was either "First Man," or "Captain Marvel."

Shooting by my building. And I’m thinking rosamond or cal city when I buy next year. I have to move before I go tdy, but don’t have time to look outside of Bakersfield before then

Also are you on Edwards or working For Lockheed Skunkworks?

11 hours ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Laugh @$@$”$”$( It works

1b4aa64f25115c511b85e19ea5f45f32.jpg

Ryan B.

Because you still can't do it right :P

Lift out but tap when still over the tube. If that doesn't work rotate it 180 degrees so it faces up. Don't fight Gravity, make it work for you.

Edited by SnakeEyeSS
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Chris said:

Well took the Cobalt and left it at a dealer.
45caad9e76f92f05a1578104665d98a7.jpg

Congrats on the EX-T. I was going to suggest that, they have nearly the same options as the Accord just a little bit smaller,  but you didn't seem to be in the mood for suggestions. :lol:

Congrats on the EX-T. I was going to suggest that, they have nearly the same options as the Accord just a little bit smaller,  but you didn't seem to be in the mood for suggestions. :lol:

EX-L I think. Has leather. And went used. Practically got the better of me. The mileage and that I don’t need a big car since I’m single and have no kids.

5 minutes ago, Chris said:

EX-L I think. Has leather. And went used. Practically got the better of me. The mileage and that I don’t need a big car since I’m single and have no kids.

Yup, that's an EX-L. They had just came out when I got my Accord, and parked next to the two previous generations every day at work for 5 years, I was shocked Honda made them a LOT bigger, but probably to make room for the HR-V. The ones I parked next too, the guy did nothing but changed his oil every 3000 miles. I didn't think he ever changed any other fluids, and one made it 250k miles before the cooling system got so clogged and corroded he couldn't have it flushed often enough. The next one had 70k miles with zero hiccups when I transferred and that included the guy driving it over 120 miles to work on his day off one time. :lol: oh he was in a bad mood that day.