What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

Forget that, just bypass that door switch and call it good.

I could but the fuel door doesn’t close right and it looks awful. The only good thing is there are a bunch of deep scratches in the fuel door because when my son was like 3 he took a sanding block to it thinking he was washing the van [emoji15]. I blended as best as I could but could never get it perfect.

Ryan B.

46 minutes ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

I could but the fuel door doesn’t close right and it looks awful. The only good thing is there are a bunch of deep scratches in the fuel door because when my son was like 3 he took a sanding block to it thinking he was washing the van emoji15.png. I blended as best as I could but could never get it perfect.

Ryan B.

I see, well at least now it will look good with no scratches.  Hopefully they can match the paint.

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:34 AM, RyanbabZ71 said:

I could but the fuel door doesn’t close right and it looks awful. The only good thing is there are a bunch of deep scratches in the fuel door because when my son was like 3 he took a sanding block to it thinking he was washing the van emoji15.png. I blended as best as I could but could never get it perfect.

Ryan B.

Now there's a memory. When my oldest boy was about that same age I came home from work to find he and his friend across the street filling the gas tank of my 66 Ford with sand playing gas station. Boys stick with a project. Removed nearly 50 pounds from it. 

Edited by Grumpy Bear
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Black02Silverado said:

I see, well at least now it will look good with no scratches.  Hopefully they can match the paint.

Im painting it with paint from automotivetouchup.com

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Now there's a memory. When my oldest boy was about that same age I came home from work to find he and his friend across the street filling the gas tank of my 66 Ford with sand plying gas station. Boys stick with a project. Removed nearly 50 pounds from it. 

I remember putting sticks and such in the neighbor's Cougar before ... :lol:

Dad kicked my ass good over that one!

Edited by Jsdirt
  • Haha 1

Still got money burning a hole in your pocket?

You have been thinking about this for a while.

Take the difference between the value of your 10, insurance and plates compared to the cost of a new truck including insurance, plates and taxes.

Take that money and invest it, leave it in investments or go on a vacation OR.

Couldn't resist.

:)

• Like 1

Still got money burning a hole in your pocket?
You have been thinking about this for a while.
Take the difference between the value of your 10, insurance and plates compared to the cost of a new truck including insurance, plates and taxes.
Take that money and invest it, leave it in investments or go on a vacation OR.

Couldn't resist.

[emoji4]

Starting to. Most likely have 1 payment left on my car then I will start deciding to order now or wait for 2020.

I already save into my retirement. You can’t take it with you so I might as well enjoy it while I can.

Ryan B.
  • Like 1

On 2/8/2019 at 3:16 PM, RyanbabZ71 said:

Starting to. Most likely have 1 payment left on my car then I will start deciding to order now or wait for 2020.

I already save into my retirement. You can’t take it with you so I might as well enjoy it while I can.

Ryan B.

No point in waiting, the "first year issues" rule doesn't apply to GM. 3 freaking years figure out what fluid they need for a transmission(did you ever think you would see GM fans praising Dodge for their Superior transmission lineup? :lol: ) the 2 or 3 dash revisions never fixed the cracking problem on the 900s, and they never figured out the Chevy shake on the K2's, just shortened their lifespan to move on. And the line of engine rebuilds due to AFM isn't getting shorter from what hear.

I found a Chevy hat I really like, but I am having trouble convincing myself to actually buy it. 

Edited by SnakeEyeSS
  • Like 1

New Exhaust howls the worst of any I've had. That and the new front pipe continues to slowly improve, and the muffler is already broken in. Old one stays. 

104,238 and counting. He's back to 100%. 

TIME TO GO FOR A DRIVE!

• Like 1

The masonry around my front outdoor faucet has slowly eroded from use so I quickreted the crap out of it, even an inch out of the side of the house.

It doesn't move anymore. I replaced the screws that secure it, and honestly don't know why, since I'll have break a lot of the crap off if I ever need to replace the part.