What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

24 minutes ago, SnakeEyeSS said:

I have owned two of them, '06 - traded it in for the '10, which was traded in for my '15 Silverado :(, which got totaled and now I have my '18 ME.

Took the kids to a concert, in San Diego, on Saturday (Panic At The Disco), and drove in the snow on the way home, yesterday.

Today, I took it in for its first scheduled maintenance & oil change, at 0900, and was a hour late for work, because they were having problems re-flashing the software to get rid of my backup camera not being able to dim.  They had finished the software load, and had put it in line to be washed, when I first asked what was going on, that was around the time that I had to leave to be at work ON TIME.  They finally gave me my truck back to me, when I needed to be clocking in.  Needless to say, I am NOT happy about them causing me to be late to work.  It WILL reflect on their customer survey.  :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

That would've pissed me off, too. When other people cost me money, I become less than friendly ... :fume:

• Like 2

Diagnosed my oil pressure gauge that freaked out on me today. Picked up replacement parts and will repair the issue this evening. It was also cold so My tires were a little low on pressure. Resolved that as well.

20190219_062023-1_1550604725167.thumb.jpg.02513ddb3a5a5f234a10c96b6eb8af3a.jpg20190219_062340-1_1550604724929.thumb.jpg.67973b0dfe18f75d6b706d001401e825.jpg