What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

Drove to school amd then home at 11 pm. The new Pioneer HU is bright. The buttons change colors constantly. To quote Dirt Nasty "Like a Christmas tree on PCP". Also tested the bluetooth

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I took my truck to the polls and voted. Also talked on the phone and drove. Have to say hi to mom now and then

aefed325-b54b-11b1.jpg

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Edited by chawkins6789

I had a Cat changed out. the inside of the Bank 1 Cat was destroyed.

How old is ur truck bud?? I had cats take a poop on my 2002 and they replaced them for free, told me their was 9 year warranty on any cat...thats right from a dealer...I have the guts from mine pounded out now :-)

stared at it hahaha

Sometimes I do that too

I had a Cat changed out. the inside of the Bank 1 Cat was destroyed.

How old is ur truck bud?? I had cats take a poop on my 2002 and they replaced them for free, told me their was 9 year warranty on any cat...thats right from a dealer...I have the guts from mine pounded out now :-)

stared at it hahaha

Sometimes I do that too

Its an 04. I have California emissions. they wont warranty anything emissions wise. i wish i could get away with pounding the guts out

Edited by chawkins6789

Doesn't have anything to do with Cali. emissions standards. If a cat. has a 9 year warranty, it's 9 years. Nothing to due with the state you are a citizen of.

GM warranty is GM warranty.

Tinted my windows today. 15% on the rears (over factory), and 5% on the front two.

Sent from my iPhone4S

using Tapatalk

Edited by BlackZ71Silverado

Doesn't have anything to do with Cali. emissions standards. If a cat. has a 9 year warranty, it's 9 years. Nothing to due with the state you are a citizen of.

GM warranty is GM warranty.

Tinted my windows today. 15% on the rears (over factory), and 5% on the front two.

Sent from my iPhone4S

using Tapatalk

Just as I thought. I never had to pay a dime, not a cent.

I got my friggin satellite radio going again. Im not explaining the whole story. But it's workin now. Oil change and greasejob before I set off on a 3000km journey next Wednesday.

so do i take my receipt to a dealer? and does mileage matter? i have 100,200 miles.

and i just almost got my truck t-boned in 2 directions. i hate high school drivers

Just called the dealer. Catalytic converters are warrantied for 8 years/80,000 miles whichever comes first. So I was out of warranty by 20,000 miles

Edited by chawkins6789