What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Watch out Nick. It will break down any second now :crackup:

Have your first scratch yet? 

No scratches yet.  But I did just sell my 2002 Silverado. It sold in under 24hrs and I think I did well.  Got $6k for it and it had 200,000 miles on it.  The guy drove 3.5 hrs here to get it.  I think I did well considering it's age and mileage and happy.  Now the miles will start to rack up on the new one and so will the scratches.  :lol:

• Like 2

I'm somewhere around 106k on fatty.  Saturday I drove my buddy up to Leesburg to look at a small pickup.  He ended up getting a 1994 Ranger with 58k on it.  Other than that I've just been working and trying to deal with the heat.

1 hour ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Had mine and a dent emoji35.png

9f81763be169fb5b93e873dae9cdd778.plist135b747b7260c23d143403e470d462c6.jpg2281c6f87c431939e04e896b066a2fc6.jpg

Ryan B.

Lucky you, I didn't even have my '18 for 3 months (don't even think I had 1500 miles on it, yet), and my wife scuffed the right hand side of the bed with our daughter's camera lens.  ?  I've tried to buff it out, but it's still there.  :happysad: 

• Like 1

Scratch surprisingly came out East (garage door hit it [emoji35]) I have no idea how the dent got there. MAybe a softball? Waiting on my PDR guy to get back in town to repair

Ryan B.

• Like 1