In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

Typical car dealer ... :lol:

Well, if they went through the trouble of digging my number up I can expect a call in the future. Then I'll have some fun with them. Start asking about a Porsche 911 GTS. Heck, might even let them run my credit for a test drive, take the test drive, and tell them I'll think about it... AFTER they take my deal on the mazda!

• Like 1

Ha, my arms were shot afterward. That's what I get for being out there all afternoon/early evening without stopping for some water.

You're off the hook... I washed and waxed my truck today. lol

We have those down here too. Actually an infestation of them a few years back. They don't bite down here though. Our house was infested with them. Would have to vacuum up piles of them around our windows upstairs.

While I was waxing my truck today I swear every time I looked at my truck I saw a new lady bug landing on it. :P

It has its days.

There's a reason truck drivers call passenger vehicles 4 wheelers.

Cause they put that car everywhere it shouldn't be around the truck.

• Like 2