Official AR Discussion and Photo Thread

Looks like a nice sight. My brother-in-law was in the market for and AR so I took him to my LGS and helped him pick one out. He ended up getting a Smith & Wesson M&P15. It was a special they have going on. $749.95 with 2, 30 round Magpul P-Mags and iron sights. How ever they were out of the iron sights so the guy trough in a Tru-Glo Triton instead. He also bought a Magpul MOE Handguard and Magpul MOE RVG vertical grip. The Tru-Glo Triton is a really nice sight it has 4 different reticles and 3 power setting for 3 different colors (red, green, blue).

IMG-20120808-00341.jpg

With the elections and gun laws right now, some parts brands are getting harder and harder to get!

Which is the exact reason i didnt wait any longer and got my AR before laws change..

Here in CA, they are trying to outlaw and make criminals out of all citizens that legally bought and own detachable magazine rifles! The bill was thrown out, but it is still ridiculous that law abiding citizens have to worry about such ridiculous gun bans!

Edited by Mojavered

a6f9c522-e64e-b5a0.jpg

My DPMS. 223-5.56 AR 15. Love this thing. It's been beat to hell and back. Has a 2x red/green dot, 700 lumen light and a laser.

I'm also about to get a S&W M&P 15.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Here in CA, they are trying to outlaw and make criminals out of all citizens that legally bought and own detachable magazine rifles! The bill was thrown out, but it is still ridiculous that law abiding citizens have to worry about such ridiculous gun bans!

Nothings about California politics will ever surprise me. We're talking about the same idiots who actually considered banning dark colored cars because they use more energy to cool down. Pretty state but I'd never, ever want to live there no matter how much money I was offered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guys new to the site!

Heres my AR...built it myself..

Seekins AMBI Billet Lower

Vltor Billet Upper

Adams Arms piston Kit

Geissele super Three gun trigger

Adams Arms 11.5" Barrel

AAC blackout flash hider (AAC can on way)

Adams Arms lite 9.5 FSP rail

Magpul UBR stock

Viking tactical Sling (not in pic)

Surefire tactical light w/ pressure switch and Larue quick detach mount

Aimpoint T1 sight w GG&G mount

ERGO tactical Grip

BCM charging handle

Troy foregrip

Troy Flip-down sights

BADASS AMBI safety

1f37623a.jpg

Edited by Drake1251

Stag Arms lower with JT Distributing CAR15 upper and Command Arms Accessories CBS, topped off with a #38 Swan Sleeve and BUIS, ARMS #17 mount, and AimPoint CompML2 red dot sight

img0272rg.jpg

Mega Lower with DPMS 24" SS bull barreled upper, DPMS Panther Style pistol grip, Badger Ordnance Tactical latch, Shooter's Ridge bipod, topped off with a Bushnell Elite 5-15x50mm scope

img0271rp.jpg

Ordered a BCM Gunfighter charging handle. I haven't even shot mine yet and didn't like how weak the stock one feels.

Good choice. I have the Mod 3 (Medium) on mine and love it. It makes charging a scoped rifle a lot easier.