What did I do wrong? OGM1 no volume or Nav after firmware upgate

I purchased the OGM1 from ADC in December and have worked through some issues along the way. The latest is that the screen locks up and wont let me change the channel on whatever screen I happen to be on, source, etc. So I came on here and saw the new firware was available so I downloaded it to the SD Card and installed it. Here is what I encountered:

1) Following the update and reboot, the instructions say to go to the NAV screen. When I did that, it says no path found. So I selected the MobileNavigation.exe file and nothing happens

2) I was able to get out of that screen after trying a few things and did a system reset and while the radio comes up and I can change channels, the movie works, but I have no volume on any source.

3) Additionally, when going to the NAV screen, I still get the same error and now when I "browse" to select a file I get no option of afile to choose from.

4) Lastly, I only get the XM Preview channel..although I suspect I may have to call XM to resend the signal.

In looking at the version date on the screen, it appears to be updated with the latest file, but I cannot figure why I dont have NAV or volume. The only thing I can think of is that I should have put the firmware files in a different folder as opposed to the master SD Card folder?

Any help would be appreciated because I am stumped and frustrated!

Ok...here is the update just ten minutes later. After removing the SD Card and looking at the files on my pc again (no changes made), I went back out and put it in the radio. Started it up and and now I have volume on all sources, can do everything (at least on the surface) but still no NAV. It tells me path doesnt exist so when I clock the button to browse, all I see is a folder icon. I cant click on it to expand it or manualy enter text. I seem to be stuck. I had previously upgraded to the IGO version.

I had the same message about not finding the NAV path after the update; however, I was able to navigate to the correct location and I did get everything working. You should probably call Walt on Monday and let him assist you with it.

I spent some more time with it and it seems the SD card isnt seating correctly every time inside the slot. I have it in there now so that the files show up and I am able to select the MobileNavigator.exe file for the NAV system when I browse. I select the check box to run NAV next time and even hit the button to "Run Navigation" right then...but nothing happens.

Do you happen to have a backup of the original sd card? You may have a corrupt file, most likely either the .exe file, or maybe as simple as the sys.txt file.

Have you tried running the naviextras toolbox and update or configure your sd card? Naviextras toolbox can be found at https://www.naviextras.com/shop/portal/downloads

Archived