2012 Sierra Denali Seats

Does this look normal to you?

The padding is coming out on both driver and passenger side seats. The driver side looks a little worse. The seat seams fine. It looks fine other than if you look you can see it. less than 2000km on the truck. Is this just the way the seats go or should all that foam be tucked up inside? Should have the dealer look at?

truckseats001.jpgtruckseats002.jpg

Thank you! Now how do I get this repaired??? Take it in and have some 20 year old kid cut the hanging foam out!!! Or stuff it back up inside and call it fixed.

I'd REALLY appreciate it if someone could take the time to post a picture of their seat so I can compare. It seems to me like that stitched area sticking out should be tucked down behind the plastic like the rest of the stitching.

Thank you! Now how do I get this repaired??? Take it in and have some 20 year old kid cut the hanging foam out!!! Or stuff it back up inside and call it fixed.

I'd REALLY appreciate it if someone could take the time to post a picture of their seat so I can compare. It seems to me like that stitched area sticking out should be tucked down behind the plastic like the rest of the stitching.

Why not just go look at truck on the lot at the dealership and see what brand new looks like? You would be better off spending your time working with the dealership to get this repaired, than spending it here trying to convince us it should be fixed. Every dealership I worked for, or have dealt with, has a dedicated trim technician. Some happen to be 20 years old, but that should not be held against them.

Archived