GM OEM OnStar Camera Mirror

Trav_13

I have a New Takeout GM OEM OnStar Camera Mirror from a 2011 Chevy Silverado Truck. $200 shipped. I installed a few camera mirrors for a fleet of trucks earlier in the year, and this is one that I have left. I am also including a plug which should allow you to plug an aftermarket camera right into your truck (most of the 09+ Trucks are prewired for this, I just need to know if you have a rear sliding window or not)

DSC04170.jpg

Sounds like this will be plug and play once you get a camera. I'd highly recommend the Camera Source CCD Camera. The camera would plug into this harness and only require a power/ground hookup. I used their cameras for installation on the several trucks I did and I think they are better quality than OEM.

I have a 2007 Chevy Avalanche that I am thinking about adding a backup camera to. I really like the screen in the rearview mirror. What would I need to get this to work in my vehicle?

I have a 2007 Chevy Avalanche that I am thinking about adding a backup camera to. I really like the screen in the rearview mirror. What would I need to get this to work in my vehicle?

You would need the Camera, Mirror, and Appropriate Wiring. You would want to contact Camera Source as he might be able to set you up with the proper mirror since you have an 07 Model, which has the Comp/Temp in the screen. My mirror is for the 09 and Up Trucks where the Comp/Temp goes down in the DIC Display.

Thanks

Travis

Bump to the Top!!!

Archived