New updated GM picture

Did anybody else notice the center sliding split rear window? Finally.

That feature is on this generation of trucks too...

You're right, I was mistaken. I could have sworn when I bought mine it wasn't an option....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cab looks like a RAM, tailgate looks like a Furd.

Needs to have a larger, full center slide-down rear window option. Something a driver could actually see out off....Like the Nissan Titans IMHO.

I'm not impressed- YET.

Cab looks like a RAM, tailgate looks like a Furd.

Needs to have a larger, full center slide-down rear window option. Something a driver could actually see out off....Like the Nissan Titans IMHO.

I'm not impressed- YET.

That's what I was thinking. From the side profile, I thought it was the last model of the Dodge Ram.

As usual a re-design will take time to "grow" on some people. Some people just don't like change, that's human nature- some people will never be happy.

I am positive towards this re-design, no doubt it will be better in pretty much every way.

As usual a re-design will take time to "grow" on some people. Some people just don't like change, that's human nature- some people will never be happy.

I am positive towards this re-design, no doubt it will be better in pretty much every way.

Agreed. Im really hoping GM makes a big leap on this next gen and comes out with a few things other manufactors don't have yet. Let's see if GM will take the lead with this one.

Agreed. Im really hoping GM makes a big leap on this next gen and comes out with a few things other manufactors don't have yet. Let's see if GM will take the lead with this one.

GM has always been the leader. Ford only made competitive V8s starting in 2011.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeese, we see a few spy shots and people already hate the truck, way to jump to conclusions guys.

It's not jumping to conclusions.......That would be guessing what the truck would look like without ever seeing any pictures.

Fact is, we have seen the pictures and don't like them. Some people do like it from the current photos, some won't.

Jeese, we see a few spy shots and people already hate the truck, way to jump to conclusions guys.

It's not jumping to conclusions.......That would be guessing what the truck would look like without ever seeing any pictures.

Fact is, we have seen the pictures and don't like them. Some people do like it from the current photos, some won't.

Did you not see that black and white stuff on the trucks? It's called camo and does a very good job of conceiling the lines of the truck. We will not get to see what it truly looks like until December, unless somebody catches a spy photo with no camo.

It intrigues me for sure. I'm hoping that there will be a standard bed available on the new crew cabs but I'm really most interested in the interior as that is very outdated in the current model.

Well honestly wish this had the Titan rear window. That thing is bad ass!

I think the rear window is being covered by something. The change of depth for what appears to be the "slider" portion seems too deep.

Archived