Wanting to change CAI's... Opinions?

Was thinking Volant with the Donaldson filter or GMPP, but I know there's others. I'm also looking into the AEM, but there is so many options for this

IMO, the best bang for the buck is Airaid MIT; see the graphs on BBP's intake test thread.

Well Jenna, what would you or Justin suggest. I wish your parts site was up I would have ordered when I got my replacement autocal.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

My readings may be false but I'm showing right at or 1* above ambient with my k&n

My readings may be false but I'm showing right at or 1* above ambient with my k&n

Is the filter just sitting in the engine bay? If so, once you get moving it would not surprise me to see the intake temp being not far off of ambient. You can get a pretty good breeze around the engine at 40mph. Once you stop though, different story.

Yes the filter is open. And I hook up my tablet on long trips or towing. So usually about 70-80 is when I use it

When i got the cai for this 8.1 sierra, i wanted to try something different.. So i went with an S&B, And really like it.

You know some guys say they make no difference whatso ever, but i felt it..not to much sound and a definite throttle response difference. It was cheaper then the rest on ebay and 3 other freinds of mine have them and love it.. Good qaulity,easy install,etc...

Archived