I love my '05 RC/SB best vehicle I've owned to date. It's a bit plain but that's okay. It's a WT but came with power windows and locks. And I'm okay with the rubber mat instead of carpet cause I trash carpets. She's been good to me too. I replaced the washer pump (My fault. filled the tank with water in the summer cause I was out of blue juice and forgot come winter and it froze and cracked the pump.) Did front brakes at 80K, plugs and wires at 85K and shocks at 50K. I have had no other issues with my truck and will probably have it at least another 5-10 years. I'm gonna need tires before winter so I figured a RC full leveling kit and a set of 285/70R17 Duratrac's are in order. And the wheels will get a fresh coat of black paint.

I think at 128k I need to go through the front end, control arms, tie rods, ball joints, springs, sway bar. Just replace everything to freshen it up

Not a bad idea. I've been keeping an eye on my front end and everything seems to be in order so far. It's all factory still.

I just put 1240 miles on it from Thursday at 5pm to 5 am this morning. Pulls a little right. I need to start doing maintenance on hard parts. Also need new tires

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

I think at 128k I need to go through the front end, control arms, tie rods, ball joints, springs, sway bar. Just replace everything to freshen it up

I still need to do all of this and more at almost 212k. :tear:

Hell I'm just now doing mine at 316k

Sent from my SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

As much as I drove my truck its better to get it done sooner. In almost a year I have nearly 23k on it. 3 more weeks make it a year.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4