Do you think GM will make a similar cab to dodges megacab

Given a choice between the super large cab configurations of the Ram Megacab or Tundra Crewmax.....

54113531.jpg

2011-Toyota-Tundra-CrewMax-front-three-quarter-623x389.jpg

Having owned the Crewmax. (The extra room was nice) I'd go for the Ram's less cartoonish door openings. If you open a Crewmax door on a windy day the idea of "sailboat" takes on a new meaning. HUGE.

The space is very important right now, And like i said if there was a sierra with a cab similar to the mga cab.. would get that vs the dodge!

kinda also goes back to a small ammount of guys wanting a diesel suv.. those duraburb guys probably make a fortune..

I would love a 3/4 ton yukon xl with a d-max!!

The space is very important right now, And like i said if there was a sierra with a cab similar to the mga cab.. would get that vs the dodge!

kinda also goes back to a small ammount of guys wanting a diesel suv.. those duraburb guys probably make a fortune..

Those dura-burbs are unreal!!! Especially the twin turbo one!!!!

im pretty sure they make a dura-hoe too and whatever a diesel escalade would be, i guess dura-lade

im pretty sure they make a dura-hoe too and whatever a diesel escalade would be, i guess dura-lade

Lol!!! Dura-lanche!!!

duralade... Sounds like something kids would be selling on the sidewalk for 10c lol

But seriously, a diesel SUV would be ideal for those households that need the room, and the towig potential...

Archived