How was your day?

yukon25008.1

Depending on what your job is, its a profile, and up for an MEB, or profile and cross train to a different job, or what happened to me a profile, they find you useless, and you are stuck in an office

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depending on what your job is, its a profile, and up for an MEB, or profile and cross train to a different job, or what happened to me a profile, they find you useless, and you are stuck in an office

Exactly, have profile, MEB in progress, "sometime" this month they are reviewing my case. In the meantime, I've been bounced around shifts since I don't have a permanent type postion to hold right this moment.

Now Friday night should be great, plans to meet with another family that has kids almost same ages as mine for dinner and play date.

I went through a few of those. No real position near the end. Bounced shift to shift when coverage was needed

Ok night didn't feel like working and found out I need to run 1035 knobs every day next week it's the highest it's ever been... Fml but after that its holiday shut down so yay I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I know my wrists won't be happy

I know all if this sounds wrong but it's literallyy job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you are more safe saying wrists over anything else.

pretty decent day today, did a tons of errans i had been puttin off, hit lowes again and worked on the trailer for a while,

Have you guys seen that kobalt tool box with the radio and mini fridge? Its like $1598..

Seen it, the craftsman box with the radio is what I want.

As for the day. Its 3:00 and I haven't even got out of bed yet. So a good day so far

pretty decent day today, did a tons of errans i had been puttin off, hit lowes again and worked on the trailer for a while,

Have you guys seen that kobalt tool box with the radio and mini fridge? Its like $1598..

they no longer carry the one with the fridge by me, my understanding is its been replaced by one with out the fridge. After alot of reading i just picked up the harbor freight 44in box. Every thing i have read rates it above craftsman and i had a coupon for $349

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Got up at 5 am to go duckhunting. Prolly saw 70-80 woodies shot a whole bunch but didn't get any there was to many trees and limbs in the way to get a good shot. Need to bring my waders next time so I can wade out there an get my limit

Sent from my smartass iPhone using Tapatalk

I only got to sleep til 9:30. So not a great day. Will have more to report when the poker game ends

Archived