2014 GMC Sierra & 2014 Chevrolet Silverado High Resolution Detaled

2018GMC

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The silverado looks much better in these pics.. I love both of them, the interiors are awesome..All the new features are nice and are

thing that we all really need and use, I cant wait! Im gonna start saving now, When do we get to see the HD?

I think all of the interiors photos so far have all been the LTZ model, I'd like to see the LT/LS interior. I like having the split bench with leather like my truck has and LT was the only to get it in the 900's. I also like the split glove box which the new interiors seem to have.

I bet there isn't two interiors anymore because if there was you think they would have been proud of that and announced it at the unveiling.

One thing I am bothered about is the braces under the hood. Did they shave so much weight off that they need the braces?

The red Sierra in this thread had the split bench

interesting, guess the main dash layout is going to be same across the board no matter the model....I think my current armrest cubby has more inside space than the new one...anyone else think the 140 mph speedo is a little ridiculous?? Especially with the trucks governed at around 99mph or so...

I bet there isn't two interiors anymore because if there was you think they would have been proud of that and announced it at the unveiling.

One thing I am bothered about is the braces under the hood. Did they shave so much weight off that they need the braces?

They will not show that....All manufacturers show their top of the line trim most of the time because it's a little more fancy than the middle model that most of us buy. I was suprised that GMC opted not to use a Denali with the Chevy going with LTZ.

I like the reverse opening doors on extended cabs. My little brothers are larger than me, I'm 5'11/215, and it makes it easier for them to get in back when needed and makes putting things in the back seat easier

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Archived