Back to mobile view?

brainpause

Hi Larry, what mobile device are you using?

Have you tried closing the mobile browser, clearing your cookies, and loading up the site again? My devices always default to the mobile view, every first visit.

I tried to help with a link but it just linked to the full version.I deleted my reply.

Try deleting your bookmark if you have one then type the site in the address bar again. It should ask you at that time if you want to view the mobile version.

Had a DROID Incredible, now on a DROID Razr. It did the same thing on the incredible. When I first came to the website, it would be in the mobile mode. full site view to s full site view to sign in. Now I cannot get it back.

• 1 month later...

happened to me and couldn't get back, closed browser, cleared cookies and it opened up in mobile view again. I like the ease of scrolling and reading in mobile view, but like seeing the people currently reading the thread and people's signatures(pics) in full view. I may ask what they drive in mobile view when I would see their truck/driveline and mods in their signature in fullview. Oh yeah, and Danny's lightning too. :thumbs:

Archived