Hello From North Dakota

Zigger21

Hello every one Im a 36 year old Married man for 16 years and have two beautiful Children. I have a Daughter who is 15 name Makyl Jordan, Yeah I grew up idolizing Jordan. I played BBall for 3 Years at a D1 School then I blew my knee out and that was the end of that. My second child was a Boy I was so Happy and his name is Treyden Daniel named after his great uncle who passed away climbing mountians in Montana.

I Own a 1997 Pontiac Bonneville SSE because I love the 3800 Series 2, Also a 2004 Yukon XL Denali that I put alot of work into by my self but now I need to change my auto ride compressor. Then I also own a 2005 Bonneville GXP with the V8 North star engine. I love that car. Its weird having a front wheel drive car that can burn the tires.

I just wanted to say Hi and I hope I can help some of you out and you can help me out. Sorry for jumping into it right away on a scale from 1-10 how hard is it to replace a autoride compressor?? Or could a relay malfunctioned or a fuse pop?? It seemed to happen after I put on my 23" Giovanni Wheels wrapped in Kuhmo EXT 305/40/23. Could this have any bearing on why its not working?? Could something have overloaded it and blew a fuse?? Thanks for your time and take care. I cant wait to start talking with you guys and girls if present.

The wheel and tire size change could have messed with the auto ride sensors? Not sure. Most of them I have replaced had a faulty exhaust solenoid, but you have to replace the whole unit. They are not too bad to replace. Couple bolts, couple lines and connectors.

Welcome to the site by the way!

Archived