Chit chat

SarahsGMC

You get a slight feeling from it.

So you guys shown the cats. Here is one of mine with her head in a glass

2013-01-15_21-01-34_385.jpg

Here is my deformed cat. 13 front toes. 6 on one side 7 on the other.

Left paw

2013-01-15_20-48-25_501.jpg

Right paw

2013-01-15_20-48-53_548.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

You get a slight feeling from it.

So you guys shown the cats. Here is one of mine with her head in a glass

2013-01-15_21-01-34_385.jpg

Here is my deformed cat. 13 front toes. 6 on one side 7 on the other.

Left paw

2013-01-15_20-48-25_501.jpg

Right paw

2013-01-15_20-48-53_548.jpg

LOL that's kinda cool. My sister will get a kick out of that she is a cat fiend.

Sent from my Nokia 5190 using Tapatalk 2

So I was trying to figure out costs for a trip my girlfriend and I are going on and to get the right gas mileage for my truck I have to use a 04 AWD Silverado SS with 4.10's as input data. It sucks that my mileage is that bad

So I was trying to figure out costs for a trip my girlfriend and I are going on and to get the right gas mileage for my truck I have to use a 04 AWD Silverado SS with 4.10's as input data. It sucks that my mileage is that bad

Never cost as much as a guy like me paying ridiculous gas prices in a country that produces more than it consumes!

Sent from my Nokia 5190 using Tapatalk 2

Well the trip should cost $66 round trip in gas. Hotel is gonna be like $416. But the cost isn't the thing. Its the mileage I get now. 12/16.

I can probably find you a good used 4.8l if you want me to. Let me know...

I have nothing to do at work this suuuuucks

Sent from your truck via Tapatalk

I think i have probably the best job here hours wise lol. I come into work right now at 0730, leave around 0930-1000, go to the gym to work out, then get home for lunch. Then I just chill and play xbox the rest of the afternoon til the fiancee gets home.

I think i have probably the best job here hours wise lol. I come into work right now at 0730, leave around 0930-1000, go to the gym to work out, then get home for lunch. Then I just chill and play xbox the rest of the afternoon til the fiancee gets home.

Nah I think I got ya beat on hours bud. I work 24 hour shifts 10-12 days a month and have the othe 2/3 of the month to chill and still make decent money :lol:

Sent from my SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

I got you both beat. I make $3600 a month tax free and all I do is go to school one day a week. I sleep in til noon every day. The only thing I have to do is pick my brother up from school, and go to school Tuesday nights

Of course how did you think I was able to pay for a 6.0 swap. I dabble in multiple business ventures.

No my housing allowance from the Department of Veterans Affairs for my GI Bill is $2544 a month and my disability from the Department of Veterans Affairs is $1128 a month. Being that it comes from the VA, it is tax exempt

I don't think I could have fathered you. I'm like a year older than you are. The girlfriend makes good money too. You want to call her mom even though she's younger than you