Chit chat

SarahsGMC

So much for the warranty. :lol:

I’m more worried about interior and suspension bits going bad before the powertrain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 minutes ago, SnakeEyeSS said:

So do I. But that looks like someone had alcohol in one hand  and some red plastidip in the other

:lol: Yeah, you ain't kiddin' there!

Edited by Jsdirt

1 minute ago, Chris said:

I’m more worried about interior and suspension bits going bad before the powertrain

I wouldn't worry too much. Their plastic doesn't crack like GMs do as far as I know.

I wouldn't worry too much. Their plastic doesn't crack like GMs do as far as I know.

More like infotainment and power seat

Nah, MyLink is the way to go.

My computer deleted my maintenance log for this year. After a few attempts to retrieve it, I, uh, deleted my computer.

I gotta get a handle on my anger. This is shameful.

That being said, I still have the hard drive, and I've retrieved a couple of files already. It takes forever for the F drive (where all the goodies are) to read, so I think I'll have the pros take a look. From my browsing I am confident I will be able to get my files back. I'm not particularly excited to get the bill though. We'll see tomorrow when I take it to the local puter shop. If they can't, there's always geek squad. 

I don't need a dad gum computer in my truck unless its tuning my engine and trans lmao

The screen in my car can run the HONDATA app

Nah, MyLink is the way to go.

My computer deleted my maintenance log for this year. After a few attempts to retrieve it, I, uh, deleted my computer.

I gotta get a handle on my anger. This is shameful.

That being said, I still have the hard drive, and I've retrieved a couple of files already. It takes forever for the F drive (where all the goodies are) to read, so I think I'll have the pros take a look. From my browsing I am confident I will be able to get my files back. I'm not particularly excited to get the bill though. We'll see tomorrow when I take it to the local puter shop. If they can't, there's always geek squad. 

I got a nice new laptop for my birthday/graduation. Haven’t had time to set anything up. It is a Dell XPS 13”. So tiny.

Nice! The XPSs are nice units.

Fortunately my grandma had a nice Dell Inspirion 3520. Since she moved into a nursing home last summer, I now have a nice Dell Inspirion 3520. Think I will add Windows 10. Windows 8 is WAY better than I remember, but 10 is just better. 

Nice! The XPSs are nice units.

Fortunately my grandma had a nice Dell Inspirion 3520. Since she moved into a nursing home last summer, I now have a nice Dell Inspirion 3520. Think I will add Windows 10. Windows 8 is WAY better than I remember, but 10 is just better. 

Old one is a Dell Inspiron 7537 that I got in 2014. Both have i7’s. Gave the old one 16 GB of ram. New one just has it. Have to get used to no real USB ports.

• Like 1