Chit chat

SarahsGMC

So I hiked for h[emoji20]urs in the desert today, and my best pic, going to frame it, was of a sight right off the road. 

Desert where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wheels came in. Like how they look against the black. I was also surprised that I got a new sticker for the door jamb that says tire size and pressures with them. Like the stock wheels, these are made by Enkei.
145e38084aafdd9a46e2d4b67356a222.jpg
6f8dc4828f715f72ea1c9453f70be45a.jpg
4613ff6a788eec1c7190045eb89cd6de.jpg

On 7/16/2018 at 10:13 PM, Chris said:

Desert where?

Arches mostly. Samsung health said 14 miles. Went a little in canyonlands, but only had time for Islands in the sky. Wanted to hike to delicate at arches but again, ran out of time for next vacation spot. Gave myself an hour to do the "difficult" trail to Navajo arch, and made it up the steep sliderock before I realized I spent way too much time photographing skyview. Which sucks because the end was in sight around a canyon bend. Really mad I forgot radios so I could let my wife know I was staying out longer, but after my fall in Grand Teton national park(2 weeks later, bruise is still there, mustard yellow is almost gone, you can see all the vien outlines now in purple, no idea how I'm not worse. Yesterday I could still feel the bruise from front to back, all the way through, and when pressure is on it my heart area hurts and I start coughing, and it feels like the branch broke off in there, a solid knot under the skin)

Edited by SnakeEyeSS

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Chris said:

Buy it and bring it to Alamogordo for me to inspect

I hate it when my cars get totaled when a control arm breaks. :lol: just the control arm was broken! 

You like 3rd gens, right? Check this out. Asking too much, but wow. https://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/d/89-camaro-iroc-28/6644098803.html 

Pictures suck and the paint still looks new

Edited by SnakeEyeSS

I hate it when my cars get totaled when a control arm breaks. :lol: just the control arm was broken! 

You like 3rd gens, right? Check this out. Asking to much but wow. https://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/d/89-camaro-iroc-28/6644098803.html 

Pictures suck and the paint still looks new

Doesn’t have the TPI. And I have too much junk. Plus the rental Camry I have for the next 17 days in New Mexico and El Paso

Nah, there is a mildly mileaged E39 M5 nearby for less, silver with anthricite wheels. If I didn't have a Camaro in the garage I would have already bought it. 

If work didn’t make me, I wouldn’t have came to Holloman AFB.

I saw an ad for PayPal credit when looking on eBay......Wait, people are financing non-auto purchases on eBay? Yikes. 10 year auto loans and now this. How long before it all comes crashing down.

Some people actually pay their bills. So it’s not that bad. I used it for the grille on my civic, but I didn’t use it on eBay the parts website has PayPal credit as an option