Chit chat

SarahsGMC

10 hours ago, KARNUT said:

One more, my favorite show NCIS, it’s more subtle. Every time the roll up to a site in a hurry they stop and the car revs up. It’s like they slid to a stop put the car in park hit the gas while they are turning it off. Who does that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed that too. 

• Like 1

Anyone heard from SarahsGMC lately?  Been a few months since I've seen a post from her on here. Curious what she's been up to on her 2 reds.  Saw a cool 03-06ish red lifted Sierra the other day and made me think about her truck. 

Edited by Colossus

• 2 weeks later...

Listed a spoiler on a civic forum today. I bought an si spoiler for my regular civic and didn’t research it before. I apparently needed a new trunk lid. Now to try to come close to getting my money back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

17 hours ago, Chris said:

Listed a spoiler on a civic forum today. I bought an si spoiler for my regular civic and didn’t research it before. I apparently needed a new trunk lid. Now to try to come close to getting my money back.

GM does that with the Camaro's different bolt holes for the different spoilers

GM does that with the Camaro's different bolt holes for the different spoilers

I was about to do an insurance claim on the car and get the trunk lid, but it isn’t worth it for me. It’s going to be hit with more 65 mph sandstorms. So I’m going to try to sell the spoiler and replace the windshield

I got a gift from Amazon today. It has a gift receipt. I don't recognize the name. It was sent to my name different than my Amazon account name(differentiate it for obvious privacy reasons), so they didn't send it through amazon, they had to know my name and address I think.  So it's someone that knows me by the name I go by instead of what I have on most legal docs. 

Don't think a stalker would leave a note .....' enjoy your gift!" And their name. And of course it is a fairly common name. 

Ideas? The gift receipt gives a link I can use to send a message to the sender. Maybe paranoid, but not sure if that is a good idea or not. :lol:

Edited by SnakeEyeSS
  • Haha 1

I got a gift from Amazon today. It has a gift receipt. I don't recognize the name. It was sent to my name different than my Amazon account name(differentiate it for obvious privacy reasons), so they didn't send it through amazon, they had to know my name and address I think.  So it's someone that knows me by the name I go by instead of what I have on most legal docs. 

Don't think a stalker would leave a note .....' enjoy your gift!" And their name. And of course it is a fairly common name. 

Ideas? The gift receipt gives a link I can use to send a message to the sender. Maybe paranoid, but not sure if that is a good idea or not. :lol:

Yo. I’ll be in the okc area for about 2 weeks. I get there like May 13.

On 4/10/2019 at 4:55 PM, Chris said:

Yo. I’ll be in the okc area for about 2 weeks. I get there like May 13.

You may get to experience one of our epic spring/summer storms, you will either love it or hate it.

Haven't been down there since I bought my Camaro but you keep get be able to catch some street outlaws filming if you like that show. Tulsa is halfway through "The Gathering Place" a park built from the biggest private donation to a city in US history, it had a funny "Police vs the Law" incident that lasted a few months last year, the law won. They were refusing to allow people legally carrying to enter the park, even though state law allows it. They claimed this one park was the exception to the rule. Youtube has some videos on it. The 2nd amendment guys were surely just stirring things up, even though they were right. Constitutionalarry was signed into law, but not in effect until Nov 1 so still bring your permit. Legal Medical marijuana is in effect, OK is in the midst of a  "green boom".

Route 66 museum opened not too long ago in Clinton. Eskimo Joe's is in Stillwater, with their multiple President recommend chili cheese fries. The famous Oklahoma Joe's BBQ has a few locations in the Tulsa area, since he sold his part of the original in KC years ago. I have eaten at one of them twice, once was some of the best BBQ I have ever had, the other time was merely good. The Tulsa Air and Space museum isn't bad, Congressmen Bridenstine used to run it before Congress. If you like art(meh) Tulsa has some high tier museums.

The local SCCA group is good, there will probably be an autocross you could hit, one of the locations they use regularly in Stroud is good to just see, it's where a then record setting Tornado demolished a outlet mall.  Tile and landscape river rocks and pebbles are still there from the mall. I'll probably think of more tourist stuff.

You may get to experience one of our epic spring/summer storms, you will either love it or hate it.

Haven't been down there since I bought my Camaro but you keep get be able to catch some street outlaws filming if you like that show. Tulsa is halfway through "The Gathering Place" a park built from the biggest private donation to a city in US history, it had a funny "Police vs the Law" incident that lasted a few months last year, the law won. They were refusing to allow people legally carrying to enter the park, even though state law allows it. They claimed this one park was the exception to the rule. Youtube has some videos on it. The 2nd amendment guys were surely just stirring things up, even though they were right. Constitutionalarry was signed into law, but not in effect until Nov 1 so still bring your permit. Legal Medical marijuana is in effect, OK is in the midst of a  "green boom".

Route 66 museum opened not too long ago in Clinton. Eskimo Joe's is in Stillwater, with their multiple President recommend chili cheese fries. The famous Oklahoma Joe's BBQ has a few locations in the Tulsa area, since he sold his part of the original in KC years ago. I have eaten at one of them twice, once was some of the best BBQ I have ever had, the other time was merely good. The Tulsa Air and Space museum isn't bad, Congressmen Bridenstine used to run it before Congress. If you like art(meh) Tulsa has some high tier museums.

The local SCCA group is good, there will probably be an autocross you could hit, one of the locations they use regularly in Stroud is good to just see, it's where a then record setting Tornado demolished a outlet mall.  Tile and landscape river rocks and pebbles are still there from the mall. I'll probably think of more tourist stuff.

Might make my way out your way and explore

Gotta love a good deal! Only $60 (CAD) for a ladder rack.

I’m going to work out a way to anchor it into the stake pockets, so I can avoid drilling into the bed rails, and still use my roll up tonneau cover.

I bought it for transporting a canoe.

ef33f185e496115b6427cf50e512210c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk