Chit chat

SarahsGMC

Anyone remember "Fred" and his supposed 8000 mile vacation with no engine oil? He sure was proud of his vortec man he trolled us good that day. Wish I could find that thread...

Sent from my Nokia 5190 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by tanked_darren
  • Like 1

Found it LOL

http://www.gm-trucks...ic=118129&st=15

reading that thread, i felt that my brain was going to do this it was so dumb lol

http://www.youtube.c...bed/KDrpPqsXfVU

Edited by baikenbitz

I have had Motorola since the original DROID. Never had one damn issue. They have been solid phones. HTC is the one to avoid. Motorola was at the start of the cell phone game

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Anyone remember "Fred" and his supposed 8000 mile vacation with no engine oil? He sure was proud of his vortec man he trolled us good that day. Wish I could find that thread...

YES i remember that thread... not even to be believed the stupidity of some people

The original droid I had was good, Or it was a droid incredible II.. I bilieve it was made my 'htc' I would say

motorola is good, But i like samsung better.. The main curiosity I was having was Out of these new ones which ones you guys are using and the pro,s con,s

My girlfreind used one of our upgrades and got a samsung galaxy s3..And she seems to like it so-far. I was debating

on trying this I phone 5 but not sure if i wanna make the jump. One freind told me 'once you have an apple product

you wont go back' It seems like every kid/teen you see has one..