Post Pics of your "Other" Rides

RyanbabZ71

When did you get a camaro?

You need to come up for this in August :)

http://www.camaro5fe...id=46&Itemid=59

Here is another shot of the grille

I got the Camaro back in the middle of December. The weather has been wet it seems ever since. So it just spends time in the garage. I would love to make it up for that but once produce season starts I'm full time at work and can't get away. It pays the bills so I can't complain. I will be making the gathering here in May in Cary since that is right before produce season and it is only 70 miles up the road. Rich is coming down for it.

So far I have put in footwell lights and a black bowtie. I still need to get the Weathertech floor liners. I did take the fuse out for the NPP exhaust and really didn't see a difference so I put it back in. It is a blast to drive.

1969 honda cb350 and 2008 kawaski concours 1400 the concours dynoed @156hp at the wheels. Not to bad for a touring bike :lol:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Not to nit-pick but that's a CL 350, not a CB....the CB had the low pipes, I know, I bought one brand new in 1969 same color.

:driving:

Can you send me a pm and just give me some quick tips how to add and up-load pics to the forum..

Exmp- If I take a pic on my cell phone and want to add it to a thread..How do i do that? does it have to go thru 'tapatalk'? Thanks

Not to nit-pick but that's a CL 350, not a CB....the CB had the low pipes, I know, I bought one brand new in 1969 same color.

no its a cb but it does have cl pipes on it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2