Who is in Nebraska

BellevueSilvy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With as s*%tty as nebraska played this past year I would'nt own up to being a nebraska fan  :lol:   Even my good old CSU Rams could've taken the huskers this year. :cheers:

However I think I"m the outcast CSU Fan here........  Everybody else is CU fans.......  BUT......

If you see my truck  :thumb:  you'll see my (WIFE"S) spirit for CSU.  She is the alumni!! :jester:

I'm an alumni of Arizona!!

"That's about all I have to saw about that"

Tom Hanks in Forest gump!

Well I have no problems fessing up to being a NE fan, every single time I step outside my house, a Nebraska hat is on my head...and I mean every single time.

Colorado can kiss my Husker a$$!!!

:) Colorado

Go Big Red...yeah we sucked this year, but oh well, all big teams have s*%tty years...the Sooners went down the drain for a few years and now their back, the Huskers will be back soon enough... :thumb:

Okay, done defending my Nebraska pride for now...

To answer your question BellevueSilvy, while I am a Nevadan by birth...my heart is in Nebraska and always will be.  Lots of family back there...

There was a few Nebraskans on the forum, but I haven't seen them around in awhile...

Well then it looks like I am the only lonely Nebraskan on here I live in bellevue of course and for those of you who don't know where that is its by omaha. The reason for my post was to see if there was anyone interested in doing something out here.  But since I am the only one I guess that eliminates that.  But anyways GO HUSKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not so fast my friends. I am an NU fan. With the coaching changes and the recruiting starting to pick up down the stretch, we should be better next year. It might take a year or so for the new coaching staff to get the players up to speed, but we'll be okay.

My brother went to CSU and I really like Sonny Lubick, so the Rams are a team I follow, too.

CU......

:wtf:

Well it is good to here there is some nebraska fans out there.  But its a shame there isn't any forum member in the omaha area I would have thought for sure that with all the silverados I see there was bound to be a bunch of forum members but oh well I will survive GO HUSKERS

Hey Bellevue - I'm in Omaha and of course a Big Red fan. I too am looking forward to next season to see how the coaching changes work out. Personally, I am not a big fan of Solich. I went to the Penn State game this past year and will not soon forget what a thrashing we took. Any Creighton fans in here?

Dear Lord, I may have to have my truck painted before I'm accused of being a corn shucker! :cheers:

I've already confessed to being a Buff, although there wasn't much to be proud of this year.  Thanks to Nebraska we can at least go out in public.

I spent two long cold winters in Laramie right out of high school...now that Joe Glenn is there the Pokes ought to be interesting to watch...

By the way, the wind ALWAYS blows from west to east in Laramie...you know why don't you....

'cause Utah blows and Nebraska sucks!

Of course I'd rather live in either of those two states than Floriduh...I spent 11 months there and you couldn't drag me back now....not even with a D-max!

• 4 months later...

Count me in as Nebraskan..... Dakota City NE :thumbs:

I am a husker fan too, don't worry 2005 Champs :D

I just graduated from Bellevue University, the Bellevue Fire Department... Whoaa be apart of that place if you can! great bunch of well trained boys!

Laters ,

W

• 3 weeks later...

Archived