1/4 mile time for 6.2 1500 Silverado?

CRSilverado

When I had my 2011 6.2 I was running mid 13's on 18" wheels (with the mods in my sig minus the 22's). An ecoboost tuned/exhaust can give your 6.2 a run for the money however. They are NOT slow lol. Now I'm rolling in an 11 second 13 GT 5.0 with just a tune, axleback, and cai. Love this car.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just got a quote from a guy in the states, next fall im possibly doing forged rotatiing assembly in my truck. adding another cp3, 100 over injectors and s366/s480 combo. put me comfortably in the 900hp category :D you dont wanna know how much LOL.

im still lookin at older engines out of wreckers tho too possibly build my own...

or i might use the cash for a turbo mountain sled...havent decided yet.. :dunno:

I just want a 1k HP/TQ family hauling truck lol.

LOL...the kid loves it ahaha. but in all seriousness i would run it as low as possible for DD'ing, should very very streetable still because of the 366. should be able to dial it back to 550 with dsp5 switch. its a toy man, i have another vehicle for haulin the family around/grocery gettin...

LOL...the kid loves it ahaha. but in all seriousness i would run it as low as possible for DD'ing, should very very streetable still because of the 366. should be able to dial it back to 550 with dsp5 switch. its a toy man, i have another vehicle for haulin the family around/grocery gettin...

Yeah, same here but I like the best of both worlds and I am slowly achieving my goal, you lucky bastard!! lol

Yeah, same here but I like the best of both worlds and I am slowly achieving my goal, you lucky bastard!! lol

Lucky??? LOL nothing was free believe me!! Ask the wife, she'll you all about how much $$$$ the truck costs us LOL

Lucky??? LOL nothing was free believe me!! Ask the wife, she'll you all about how much $$$$ the truck costs us LOL

Yeah, I know, my wife would probably agree with yours on too.much money spent on the truck, but so far she hasnt cared too.much lol.

Archived