Thanks. I need a good working machine that is trail ready as well. No racing, but good all around use. Plowing in the winter, good fun in the summer in the mountains. Looking for suggestions.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What size trailer is that? 570? 900? Do you trail ride the Ranger?

The trailer is a 5x8. I lengthened the back by the gate to accommodate the extra length of the Rangers Bed. The Ranger is a 570 Midsize with a 3500 lb winch. Yes we do, and it serves double duty around the house as well.

• Like 1

The trailer is a 5x8. I lengthened the back by the gate to accommodate the extra length of the Rangers Bed. The Ranger is a 570 Midsize with a 3500 lb winch. Yes we do, and it serves double duty around the house as well.

Thank you! How does it handle in the trails? The bench comfy?

Thank you! How does it handle in the trails? The bench comfy?

Yes. Fairly comfy. It handles surprisingly well. I can say I spent over a year researching UTVs to get one that both functioned well on the trail, and around the home as a yard vehicle for under $10,000. The Ranger just stayed at the top of my list. I had an open cup of coffee in the cup holder. I drove over a few bumps that in anything else would have had me wearing it, but as far as I could see when I stopped, not drop was spilled.Over all, I could not be happier with the machine. It just does what I expected it to do, and does it easily.

Here it is at work cleaning the mess left in the sheds the previous owner left for us.

13494950_609033712589415_618951736291624

And here it is on the same trailer before I extended the gate back a foot.

13310637_600084193484367_812202670807255

• Like 1

Yes. Fairly comfy. It handles surprisingly well. I can say I spent over a year researching UTVs to get one that both functioned well on the trail, and around the home as a yard vehicle for under $10,000. The Ranger just stayed at the top of my list. I had an open cup of coffee in the cup holder. I drove over a few bumps that in anything else would have had me wearing it, but as far as I could see when I stopped, not drop was spilled.Over all, I could not be happier with the machine. It just does what I expected it to do, and does it easily.

Here it is at work cleaning the mess left in the sheds the previous owner left for us.

13494950_609033712589415_618951736291624

And here it is on the same trailer before I extended the gate back a foot.

13310637_600084193484367_812202670807255

Thanks! That $10,000 price point is where I like to stay also.

If I don't go ATV again, will be an Ace or Ranger.

• 3 weeks later...