I don't have a smartphone so I can't add pics too often but I have a 2001 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4. When these things came out way back in the 90's, they were the fastest and sportiest 4x4 quads you could get. Not the fastest anymore but 60+ on a quad is fast enough for me most of the time. In the last couple of years, they updated it and now there's a 1000cc version. Had a 660 grizzly before that, wish I still had it. Never had a sport quad before but a couple friends had YFZ 450's and those things don't need any mods to be fast.

Nice! I used to own an 08. The torque of those things is amazing! Sent from my Droid Ultra

Thanks! Super torque and does 75-80 on the highway too!! Looking to add a 1000cc can-am to my collection next!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My Teryx Sport after I lowered the cage. It was a great machine and would go anywhere. But I sold it and kept my 03 650 Prairie because most of the trails weren't wide enough for the side by side.

20.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

'99 Kawasaki Bayou 220. Bought it new in August of '98, and it is used mostly just for hauling deer out of the woods. It has hauled out tons of deer, and one time 3 at once. One on the front and 2 on the rear. I like it's small size as it allows me to snake through the woods where the big machines cannot.

Other than normal maintenance and batteries, I have only had to clean out the carburetor one time over the years. I put an inline gas filter in it after that, and never a problem since. She is an oldie, but a goody.

Here are a couple shots of it when I was turkey scouting a few weeks back.

gallery_130182_2658_182840.jpeggallery_130182_2658_421910.jpeg

Edited by Ventilator