New Product Offering-GM Camera Kits, Complete for Your Silverado and S

Trav_13

I have been working for the last 3 years installing Rear Vision Camera Systems on the 2009-Current Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra’s since they became an OEM option back in 2009. Over the last few years I have installed dozens of Rear Vision Camera Systems for folks who have just purchased their truck and would like the to have the Rear Vision Camera System, and also dealers who need to have a camera installed on the truck to get the deal closed.

I have alot of knowledge in regards to the Rear Vision Camera System, and have had the opportunity to try several different configurations to get desirable results.

During late 2011 I have teamed up with some wonderful vendors, who have provided me with excellent products and services on the Rear Vision Camera System. During early 2013 I made a commitment, since I was so happy with the Rear Vision Camera System, that I wanted to put together a nice pretty much plug and play kit for the guys on the board who like accessorizing their trucks just as much as I do!

With this being said I have put together with the help of my vendors a Rear Vision Camera Kit for the 2009-2013 GM Fullsize Trucks that I would like to offer to the members here on GM-Trucks.

This Camera Kit Includes the Following and all Components are Brand New:

*OEM OnStar Auto Dimming Mirror with Rear Camera Monitor

*A High Quality OEM Style Camera from Camera Source that includes the Full Wiring Harness all the way from the Tailgate to the Cab!

*Adapter Wiring Harness (This allows you to plug your camera harness in under the dash without having to run wires all the way to the mirror)

*High Quality Instructions

These Kits are Available for 2009-2013 GM Fullsize Pickup Trucks and I am offering them to the board members at a price of $549 Shipped and Insured to Your Door anywhere in the 48 Contiguous States!!

Please PM me with your truck information so we can confirm compatability and make sure we get you the correct harnesses, etc!

DSC04877_zpsbd49d162.jpg

I also wanted to make mention that if this product becomes a popular enough add on I would be more than willing to do a detailed write-up in the How-To Section and we can have the Moderators do a Sticky on the Post so anyone can reference it during the installation!! I did a similar Write-Up on the Heated Steering Wheel installation a couple years back and could use that same format for this project!!

do you have a kit for people who have or added navigation but don't have a backup camera? i know other places do just wondering if you might

thanks

Yes we can do that as well. Is your Navigation an OEM (and if so is it Factory Installed or Added After the Factory) or do you have an aftermarket Navigation with the Camera RCA Output on it?

I'll be the first to say it then lol would like to see that write up!! I read the heated steering wheel one last year and the format was great!!!

GLWS!!!

What is different about the '07/'08 trucks?

The 09+ Trucks the Compass/Temperature Display moved to the Driver Info Center meaning it was no longer in the mirror.

I have done a few 07/08 trucks as there is a Comp/Temp/OnStar/Camera Mirror avaiable, but the parts price gets increased to around $825 for the kit as the mirror was limited production and is more expensive.

• 5 weeks later...

i have an oem nav that i added after i got the truck. i have the rca outputs for a camera with the lockpick and amp kit

Yes I have the kit here with the proper connectors for the OEM Style Navigation Kit.

This kit is $250 Shipped.

Hey Guys,

I know that some members were interested in the kits, but were wanting a write up on How-To. I have done a write up on a Chevy Silverado, which shows pretty much how this project takes place. The truck I did the write up on actually was equipped with OEM Navigation, but if you desire doing the rearview mirror, which is provided with the kit I have put together, the format is pretty much exactly the same, except for swapping out your rearview mirror and installing one additional plug and play connector.

Here is the link to the write-up below:

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/151780-chevy-silveradogmc-sierra-fullsize-pickup-backup-camera-installation-write-up/

How about to get the product moving, I'd sell this first batch of Camera Kits for $519 Shipped? That's $30 off my original price and much less than those same kits that are offered on Ebay!!

Please let me know about your truck and we can make sure we get the right connectors, etc!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived